WARSAW, Poland | Gas leak likely cause of ‘Escape Room’ fire in Poland

WARSAW, Poland—Jan 05, 2019—Investigators in Poland on Saturday blamed a gas leak in a heating system at an “Escape Room” for a fire that killed five teenage girls and injured a man.

The bodies of the 15-year-old victims were found Friday in Koszalin, in northern Poland, after firefighters extinguished a blaze in an adjacent room. Prosecutors said that carbon monoxide inhalation was the likely cause of the deaths.

Continue reading WARSAW, Poland | Gas leak likely cause of ‘Escape Room’ fire in Poland at STL.News.

Source link

Author: Editor
We are a web host, design, and SEO firm offering hosting, web design, SEO, guest post, press release distribution, link building, and content, including articles, research, press releases and news.