WARSAW, Poland | Faulty wiring likely cause of ‘Escape Room’ fire in Poland

5Jan - by Editor - 0 - In STL.News

WARSAW, Poland —Jan 05, 2019—Polish firefighters have blamed substandard electrical wiring and lax security procedures at an “Escape Room” for a fire that killed five teenage girls and injured a man.

The bodies of the 15-year-old victims were found Friday in Koszalin, in northern Poland, after firefighters put out a blaze in an adjacent room. Asphyxiation is the probable cause of the deaths.

Poland’s firefighting chief, Leszek Suski, said Saturday that electrical wiring at the location was makeshift and too close to flammable materials, while the man in charge was probably not there when the fire broke out.

Continue reading WARSAW, Poland | Faulty wiring likely cause of ‘Escape Room’ fire in Poland at STL.News.

Source link