ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantDirectory) In cooperation with our sister site, St. Louis Restaurant Review, we have published multiple articles with links to websites that offer assistance to help restaurant owners struggling due to the pandemic lockdowns.
According to the National Restaurant Association, more than 10% of restaurants have closed their doors for good. The reality is that this situation is far from over. While vaccinations have begun with good results, many people are refusing to get vaccinated. There is social pressure by many businesses that will require one to provide proof of vaccination, but this will take months, if not years, to resolve. In other words, restaurant owners free from further lockdowns and low traffic count.
We encourage you to read our information and research prepared for your use to make your survival easier with the assistance that our government is making available.
Recent posts that might help provide you with the information you need:
- April 9, 2021 – Restaurant Revitalization Fund FAQs
- April 7, 2021 – Restaurant Management Tasks
- April 6, 2021 – Struggling Restaurants – Get Help Here
- April 6, 2021 – Restaurant Revitalization Fund – COVID-19 Relief
- April 6, 2021 – Learn About the COVID-19 Restaurants Act
- March 29, 2021 – 10% of US restaurants have closed permanently