Orlando, FL (RestaurantNews.com) Weekdays just got better thanks to Red Lobster®! Today, Red Lobster announced it is introducing NEW Daily Deals, available all day, every weekday, serving up the kind of good news everyone has been craving in 2020. The Daily Deals menu offers a variety of guest-favorite Red Lobster menu items, including Ultimate Endless Shrimp and Whole Lobster, cooked to perfection and available at affordable prices.
With a different deal on delicious seafood available each weekday, guests now have reason to celebrate during the school and work week. Whether it’s to step out and enjoy a date night, or crack into an entire lobster just because, guests can enjoy the ultimate seafood dining experience without breaking the bank, including:
- Ultimate Endless Shrimp® Monday – Mix and match Red Lobster’s biggest and best shrimp endlessly for just $17.99, featuring Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Served with choice of side.
- Two for Tuesday – Invite a plus one to enjoy two Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon meals for $49.99. Each served with choice of two sides.
- Whole Lobster Wednesday* – Indulge in a whole lobster for only $22.99. Served with choice of two sides.
- Throwback Thursday** – Be transported back to the good old days with Walt’s Favorite Shrimp and a fountain beverage for $12.99. Served with choice of two sides.
- Fish Fry Friday – Celebrate the end of the week with hand-battered, wild-caught cod served with fries and coleslaw for just $11.99.
Guests can take advantage of new Daily Deals – and of course, the Cheddar Bay Biscuits® that accompany each meal – Monday through Friday, by visiting their local Red Lobster restaurant for a safe dine-in experience, or they can order To Go, for curbside pickup, where available, or touchless delivery directly from RedLobster.com.
Earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders**, and redeem tasty rewards by signing up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster RewardsSM.
*Whole Lobster Wednesday only available for Dine-In, while supplies last.
** Throwback Thursday only available for Dine-In.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world’s largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please visit www.RedLobster.com/SeafoodWithStandards. To learn more about Red Lobster, including locations and menu options, please visit http://www.redlobster.com or find them on Facebook or Twitter.