HELENA,MT (STL.News) Governor Greg Gianforte today announced the following appointments.
Board of Horseracing
- John Hayes, Great Falls. Hayes serves on the Board of Directors for the Great Falls Turf Club. He is also the director of the Cascade County Tavern Association.
- Jody Smith, Miles City. Smith, a lifelong resident of Montana, grew up on a cattle and sheep ranch in Volborg. Smith and her family own over 20 horses on a small production farm in Eastern Montana.
Board of Housing
- Adam Hertz, Missoula. Hertz is a commercial and residential realtor in Missoula. From 2016 to 2018, Hertz served as a Montana state representative. He is a former member of the Missoula City Council and past president of Habitat for Humanity.
- Bruce Posey, Billings. Posey is a retired lender who spent 28 years with Streeter Brothers Mortgage. He also served as the banking and finance instructor at Eastern Montana College.
- Charles Robison, Helena. A licensed attorney in Montana and a graduate of the University of Montana School of Law, Robison was the state director for Montana’s USDA Rural Development.