Includes Resurfacing on Various Routes with Intersection Improvements at Route F
Emery Sapp & Sons, of St. Louis, Missouri submitted the low bids and was awarded the two contracts for multiple projects. The first contract for the three projects below, let in combination, was awarded for $6,997,608:
- U.S. Route 61 resurfacing south of Route F to Missouri Route 168 ($3,773,683)
- U.S. Route 24 resurfacing from U.S. Route 61 to U.S. Route 36 ($2,140,337)
- Route F and U.S. Route 61/U.S. Route 24 intersection safety improvements south of Palmyra ($908,856)
In addition, another contract for $997,461 was awarded for overlay resurfacing at the following locations
- Route O from U.S. Route 61 south of Hannibal to the end of state maintenance ($499,391.77)
- Missouri Route 168 from Route JJ to U.S. Route 61 in Hannibal ($498,069.22)
Work on these projects will take place in 2020 and be completed by November 1. When a start date is established, MoDOT will alert the public about the project through signs, news releases and social media.
The post Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission Awards Improvement Projects in Marion and Ralls Counties appeared first on STL.News.