Intercontinental Exchange Reports May Statistics
ATLANTA & NEW YORK (STL.News) – Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE:ICE), a leading operator of global exchanges and clearing houses and provider of data and listings services, today reported May trading volume and related revenue statistics, which can be viewed on the company’s investor relations website at http://ir.theice.com/ir-resources/supplemental-information in the Monthly Statistics Tracking spreadsheet.
May highlights include:
- Open interest (OI) up 2% y/y
- Gasoil average daily volume (ADV) up 19% y/y
- Global oil products ADV up 15% y/y; OI up 7% y/y
- European natural gas ADV up 13% y/y; OI up 24% y/y
- Interest rate OI up 7% y/y
- MSCI ADV up 47% y/y
- Ags & metals ADV up 4% y/y
About Intercontinental Exchange
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) is a Fortune 500 company formed in the year 2000 to modernize markets.