HORRY COUNTY, S.C. | The Latest: Couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in SC

16Sep - by Editor - 0 - In STL.News



HORRY COUNTY, S.C. | The Latest: Couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in SC

HORRY COUNTY, S.C. — The Latest on Tropical Storm Florence (all times local):
9 a.m.

Authorities say a couple have died in South Carolina after using a generator inside their home during Florence.

Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner Tamara Willard said 63-year-old Mark Carter King and 61-year-old Debra Collins Rion were killed by breathing in carbon monoxide.

Willard said in a statement their bodies were found in a Loris home Saturday afternoon, but they likely died the day before as the heavy rains and winds from former hurricane-turned-Tropical Depression Florence were moving onshore.

Continue reading HORRY COUNTY, S.C. | The Latest: Couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in SC at STL.News.



Source link