DENVER, CO (STL.News) Following the temporary adjournment of the 73rd General Assembly, Governor Jared Polis signed five bills into law. The Governor signed the following bipartisan bills into law:
- HB21-1002: Reductions Certain Taxpayers’ Income Tax Liability- Sponsored by Representatives Mike Weissman & Emily Sirota and Senators Dominick Moreno & Chris Hansen
- HB21-1004: Colorado Uniform Electronic Wills Act- Sponsored by Representatives Marc Snyder & Matt Soper and Senators Bob Gardner & Pete Lee
- SB21-001: Modify COVID-19 Relief Programs For Small Business- Sponsored by Representatives Leslie Herod & Shane Sandridge and Senators Faith Winter & Kevin Priola
- SB21-002: Extending Limitations On Debt Collection Actions- Sponsored by Representative Leslie Herod and Senators Faith Winter & Julie Gonzales
- SB21-003: Recreate Occupational Therapy Practice Act- Sponsored by Representatives David Ortiz & Colin Larson and Senators Rhonda Fields & Chris Holbert
View today’s bill signing of HB21-1002, HB21-1004 & SB21-003. SB21-001 and SB21-002 were signed administratively.