Candicci’s Restaurant, Ballwin, Missouri, announces their upcoming weekend specials for March 22 thru March 24
Candicci’s Restaurant in Ballwin announces their weekend specials for March 22nd thru March 24th
BALLWIN, MO (STL.News) – Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar, located in Ballwin, Missouri has been serving fine Italian cuisines to the St Louis and surrounding communities for more than 38 years.
Candicci’s is known for their authentic Italian cuisines, pizzas and catering services for the local St Louis area.
The specials for this upcoming weekend, featuring Lent Specials are as follows:
- Big Bob’s Cod Special with Hush Puppies and Coleslaw for $11.99
- Red Snapper Over Wild Rice in a White Wine Lemmon Butter Sauce Topped with Crab Meat for $19.99
- Baked Salmon Over Veggies Stuffed with a Crab Meat Stuffing for $19.99
- 4 Cheese Ravioli Stuffed with Parmesan, Ricotta, Asiago and Provolone for $13.99
- Langusto Seafood Pasta with Bay Scallops, Shrimp, Clams, Green peppers tossed in a lobster cream sauce and topped with a lobster tail for $24.99
- Special Wines are The Crossing Sauvignon Blanc or Ruta 22 Malbec – glass $7 or bottle for $28
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is conventienly located at 100 Holloway Rd in Ballwin, Missouri.