Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar announces Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet that will be plate served, no touch to ensure safety – April 9th
Candicci’s has been serving the St. Louis region fine Italian cuisines for more than 40 years and are known for their holiday specials. Their holiday events have become a tradition to many families in the St. Louis region.
Candicci’s Restaurant – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet – Server plated – Sunday, May 9th
- Brunch – 9 am till 4 pm
- Dinner – 4 pm to 8 pm
Adults – $24.99 & Children under age 10 – $8.99 – age 4 and under FREE)
- Assorted Danish & Cinnamon Rolls
- Fresh Fruit Display with Berries
- Scrambled Eggs (plain or with cheese)
- Crispy Smoked Bacon
- Sausage Links
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Maple Glazed Virginia Pit Ham
- Chicken Piccata
- Bob’s Famous Fried Chicken
- Peel and Eat Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- Roasted Pork Loin with Apple Bourbon Glaze
- Candicci’s Favorites: Italian House Salad
- Toasted Ravioli with Marinara
- Pasta Con Broccoli
- Variety of Desserts
Includes Beverage choice of Soda, Iced Tea, or Coffee.
We recommend making your reservations early because this is normally an event that is booked to full capacity.
100 Holloway Road
Ballwin, MO 63011
Phone: +1 636-220-8989
The post Candicci’s Restaurant Announces Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet appeared first on St Louis Restaurant Directory.