BALLWIN, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) St. Louis Restaurant Directory reported that Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar released information about their Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet – 2021. Candicci’s Restaurant has been in business for more than 40+ years serving authentic Italian cuisines to the St. Louis region. They are known for their holiday buffet specials.
To clarify their release, the food is plated and served in their kitchen to protect customers and employees. Safety has been a top priority since the beginning of the pandemic, and no cases have been reported from Candicci’s up to this date.
Candicci’s Restaurant – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet – Server plated – Sunday, May 9th
- Brunch – 9 am till 4 pm
- Dinner – 4 pm to 8 pm
Adults – $24.99 & Children under age 10 – $8.99 – age 4 and under FREE)
- Assorted Danish & Cinnamon Rolls
- Fresh Fruit Display with Berries
- Scrambled Eggs (plain or with cheese)
- Crispy Smoked Bacon
- Sausage Links
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Maple Glazed Virginia Pit Ham
- Chicken Piccata
- Bob’s Famous Fried Chicken
- Peel and Eat Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- Roasted Pork Loin with Apple Bourbon Glaze
- Candicci’s Favorites: Italian House Salad
- Toasted Ravioli with Marinara
- Pasta Con Broccoli
- Variety of Desserts
Includes Beverage choice of Soda, Iced Tea, or Coffee.
Reservations are highly recommended because this is one of their most popular events.
100 Holloway Road
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Phone: +1 636-220-8989
The post Candicci’s Restaurant Announces Mother’s Day Brunch 2021 appeared first on St. Louis Restaurant Review.