10 Best Steak Houses in St. Louis, Missouri
10 Best Steakhouses in St Louis Determined Solely by Consumer Online Reviews
St Louis, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview.com) With the upcoming holidays there are many events, gatherings and social settings that are typically located at fine dining restaurants, which may include steakhouses. Steaks are among the most favorite cuisines as well as being among the most expensive. With the high cost of fine dining steakhouses, steak connoisseurs can be difficult to please. With that being said, it is important to know who is best satisfying those steak lovers.
The 10 Best Steakhouses in St Louis are as follows (as of Monday, November 11, 2019):
- Twisted Tree – 4.5 Star Rating with 192 online reviews
- Kreis Restaurant – 4.5 Star Rating with 295 online reviews
- Citizen Kane’s Steak House – 4.5 Star Rating with 256 online reviews
- Carmine’s Steak House – 4.5 Star Rating with 456 online reviews
- 801 Chophouse St. Louis – 4.5 Star Rating with 279 online reviews
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood – 4.5 Star Rating with 211 online reviews
- The Tenderloin Room – 4.5 Star Rating with 165 online reviews
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – 4 Star Rating with 406 online reviews
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar – 4.5 Star Rating with 151 online reviews
- Roberto’s Trattoria & Chophouse – 4.5 Star Rating with 367 online reviews
While Twisted Tree has the top rank, but has only 192 online reviews while Carmine’s has 4.5 Star Rating and is based on 456 online reviews. All facts are relevant and should be taken into consideration. Nonetheless, both are in the top 5. We offer links to the Top 5 for your convenience.
As always, our reviews are based on online customer reviews, not our own opinion or driven by a hidden agenda. We do not accept advertising on our website. Our mission is to find the best restaurants and report who they are to our readers. These establishments do not even know until after we publish our articles that they are mentioned in our best restaurants list.
Congratulations to the members of this list as it is one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult list to satisfy customers.